Atrium Repair Works: resealing and replacement glazing
Chiswell Street, London
- Repair works to prevent ingress into the foyer through the atrium.
- Specialist scaffolding was designed to sit as an A-frame over the atrium with a rolling deck for safe working access.
- Loadings were verified and signed off by our Structural Engineers.
- Due to the height and location, a road closure was put in place and scaffolding was crane lifted onto the roof.
- Scaffolding erected over the atrium and signed off by independent CISRS inspectors.
- Working from the scaffolding, the glazing was resealed and a cracked section of the glass was replaced.