Mill Cottage Shropshire
Mill Cottage, Paytoe Lane, Leintwardine, Shropshire, SY7 0NB
Keys Child Care Group
On the front elevation there are missing/damaged roof tiles. A lot of tiles have slipped and fallen into the gutterline. Internally there’s a historic leak in the staff bathroom that’s been causing damage within the manager’s office.
- Erect scaffolding at the front of the building to the gutter height (with handrails running up the eave for edge protection).
- Remove the damaged and slipped roof tiles.
- Fit new reclaimed roof tiles to make good (approx. 120 tiles).
- Break off flaunching at the top of the pitch and re-flaunch in over the roof tiles to make good.
- Strike all scaffolding.
- Strip out shower, toilet, and hand wash basin to locate historic leak.
- Cut out and replace split pipework.
- Reinstate the bathroom with new flooring to match existing.