Mill Cottage Shropshire
Mill Cottage, Paytoe Lane, Leintwardine, Shropshire, SY7 0NB
Keys Child Care Group
On the front elevation there are missing/damaged roof tiles. A lot of tiles have slipped and fell into the gutterline. Internally there is a historic leak within the staff bathroom, that has been causing internal damage within the managers office.
- Erect Scaffolding to the front of the building to the gutter height with handrails running up the eave for edge protection.
- Remove the damaged and slipped roof tiles.
- Fit new reclaimed roof tiles to make good approx. 120 tiles.
- Break off flaunching at the top of the pitch and re flaunch in over the roof tiles to make good
- Strike all scaffolding
- Strip out shower, toilet and hand wash basin to locate historic leak.
- Cut out and replace split pipework
- RE-instate the bathroom with new flooring to match existing.